There are more and more commercial opportunities arising from the move towards a low carbon economy, and the FLASH Renewable Energy Network aims to help you seize those opportunities.
If your company is based in London the FLASH Renewable Energy Network can provide 12 hours of funded business and low carbon advice. This is given in the form of workshops, seminars, networking and guest speakers, and business support from experienced advisers, online information and guidance and reports to your inbox.
The FLASH Programme is lead by the Institute for Sustainability and part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
What can FLASH Renewable Energy Network Membership offer your business?
- If you would like to be provided with expert advice on the latest regulations, development and policies within the low and zero carbon industry you can join the FLASH Renewable Energy Network to receive FREE business support and access to workshops, forums and networking events.
- If you have a particular interest or focus on the Feed-in Tariff (FiT), the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) and with to see how those drivers can benefit your business you can join the FLASH Renewable Energy Network to receive FREE business support and access to workshops, forums and networking events.
- If you are working in the electrical, building controls, measurement and monitoring and renewable energy sectors, membership of the FLASH Renewable Energy Network will allow you to access a range of important areas of environmental improvement opportunities such as lighting, energy monitoring and control, solar PV, smart metering and smart appliances.
- Check out our Events Calendar as new seminars and workshops, guest speakers from industry bodies and specialists are being added all the time. Bookings are open only to members of the Flash network.
Aims and Objectives
The FLASH programme aims to:
- Help you take advantage of the commercial potential within the low carbon economy
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Provide the latest findings on retrofit and building efficiency to members of the FLASH programme
Who can benefit
If you are an organisation such as architects, surveyors, engineers, plumbers, electricians, builders as well as suppliers and installers of energy efficiency and renewable energy products you could be eligible to join the FLASH Renewable Energy Network.
To benefit, certain eligibility criteria must be met, and membership is available to organisations that are Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). These are firms that:
- Have less than 250 employees
- Have either an annual turnover of €50 million or less, or an annual balance sheet total of €43 million or less; and
- Are less than 25% controlled, either solely or jointly, by firms that are not SMEs.
To qualify for membership of the FLASH Renewable Energy Network, your company must also be based in the London area. Check to see if your postcode is in the London Euro Region.
Workshops and Events
Details of all the events offered through the FLASH Renewable Energy network. As a member, you are entitled to attend any workshop which will help with business support.
Events through other FLASH networks
Details of events offered through all eight FLASH networks can be found here. As a member of the FLASH Renewable Energy network you are able to attend any of these events (subject to availability).